Pages

Monday, October 30, 2017

cybersmart profile

Screenshot 2017-10-16 at 10.01.08.pngKia orana my name is Nitika. I go to Tamaki Primary School. My cultural heritage is Cook Island and Niuean. In my family I have 3 sisters, 2 brothers, 1 mum and 1 dad.
I am good at sports and gymnastics. My favourite sports are swimming and netball. The position that I like to play most in netball is goal shoot. I love doing the bridge, cartwheels and the splits in gymnastics.
My learning goals this year are to move up levels in writing and maths. At school I play with and to play games with new friends.






4 comments:

  1. Hi Nitika,
    Great job on blogging about your profile for people to know a little bit about you.Great job on writing down some fantastic facts about you.I really enjoy reading down your amazing information about you but maybe next time you could add more images and write down what you find chanllenging the most in or out of school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Nikita keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you made as your goals great work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing and welcome to Room 8.

    ReplyDelete