Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Chatter boxes

                                                
Making a chatterbox .


WALT ‘ Write a recount on making a chatterboxes.

In Room 8 the students were’ happy to make chatterboxes.
P1
Firstly Mrs Bracey gave us a page out of a magazine and she Showed us how to make a chatterboxes .First we had to fold it into a triangle shape and after that we Had to cut off the ends of the oblong shape .
P2 
Secondly when the magazine was cut we had to fold the sides on the magazine .And the back of the magazine.
P3
In addition Mrs Bracey fold the middle of the magazine the Whole class copied Mrs Bracey to make a chatterboxes and When I put my fingers my chatterboxes opened and closed and I played .
P4
Lastly when the Magazine was not magazine it was a chatterboxes so a chatterboxes is a talking box and it can be used for lollies and I had so much fun with my chatterboxes.








No comments:

Post a Comment